Hacienda Riquelme Owners Hello and Welcome!
HRGR Grapevine - Home Page
This website is
intended to communicate what is going on within the Hacienda Riquelme Resort as well as
the concerns and problems we encounter.
Now in our sixth year we have seen 5 Resort Presidents come and go as well as countless Committee members, with constant Committee infighting, who have consistently failed to deliver to expectations or resolve key material issues within the Resort.
Our key concerns are:
- Lack of open and honest transparency with all owners with insufficient formal communications and owners participation.
- The ever increasing level of debtors approaching 2 million euros with insufficient reporting of summary case details and tracking.
- Ever increasing Resort expenditures over and above local market rates.
- Potential changes to the statutes and creation of Resort rules of the community without all owners involvement/approval.
- Participation of all owners in the EUCC public areas and compliance with the EUCC Statutes including the golf course starting to pay its monthly communities fees after 7 years of free loading.
- Security of owners information and compliance with data protection regulations.
- Competitive tendering
of all Resort key contracts with service level agreements in place for
- Appropriate realistic compensation and completion to the buildings structural issues.
- The water run-off issues to the outside sports area and the safety implications to the childrens' playground located within the same area.
- The workers compound needs to be located according to the submitted Resort plans and not looking out over owners apartments.
- The chemicals risks identified within the resort requires immediate actioning.
- The desert conditions in which the Resort is built needs to drive a
sustainability plan on how we use less brought-in resources and assess
alternatives such as LED lighting, solar energy and rain run-off
The resolution of these issues will help to drive the Committees performance as shown in our recent owners resort-wide survey:
HRGR Owners that care!
Useful information & Telephone numbers
HR Security internal dailing 2039
HR Security Mobile 968 032 039
Hacienda Riquelme restaurant (0034) 968 039 213
Copyright protected. Website created to promote free
interchange of information, opinions and suggestions about our
resort. The content of the site do not necessary reflect the opinions of the
site owners. Please see our Legal page for full details on using this site.
E-mail and this website is an informal method of communication and is subject to
possible data corruption, either accidentally or on purpose. We are
unable to exercise control over the content of information contained in
transmissions made via the Internet. For these reasons it will normally
be inappropriate to rely on information contained in transmissions made
via the Internet without obtaining written confirmation of such..